The LabelTac series of industrial label printers produces high-quality and long-lasting labels. An important component of the labeling system is using LabelTac supply and ribbon. In terms of printing, consider the supply to be the paper and the ribbon as the ink. Ribbon is designed for a certain printer model, and today we will be looking at the LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon and the corresponding printer.
About the LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon
LabelTac uses thermal transfer printing technology to create durable labels for the workplace. Essentially, the printer uses heat to melt the wax from the ribbon and applies that to the supply, commonly a vinyl label, resulting in an extremely durable bond. LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon was designed to be used specifically for the LabelTac 4 Pro and LabelTac 4+ printers. When purchasing a LabelTac printer, you will also receive one full roll of print ribbon to get you started with creating custom labels.
The LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon was developed just like the other LabelTac ribbons but made specifically for certain labeling printers. The ribbon is resistant to UV rays, water, common industrial chemicals, smudges and smears, and the words or symbols printed will not scratch off. You can use the labels created with LabelTac supply and ribbon both indoors and out with the labels lasting for years to come. Even if a label is printed and placed outdoors in direct sunlight, the label will not fade over time.
The ribbon is over 900-feet long, so you will not have to replace the ribbon as often as the supply. The LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon comes in seven different rich colors including black, white, yellow, green, blue, orange, and red. With this range of colors, you can successfully implement a 5S program, color code your pipes, and anything in between. You can use the LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon with any types of supply for clean and professional grade labels that can be created in just a matter of minutes. Ribbon can also be purchased in a supply bundle that are a combination of ribbon and supply developed for certain projects. Bundles include OSHA supply bundles, GHS supplies bundle, arc flash bundles, etc.
If your workplace handles more hazardous chemicals, there is a ribbon for that as well. The UltraChem ribbon can be ordered to fit both the LabelTac 4 and the LabelTac 4 Pro printers. This ribbon when used in conjunction with the UltraChem supply will create labels resistant to extreme heat and provides a high resistance to chemicals including acetone, xylene, ethanol, paint thinner, MEK, IPA, brake fluid, and much more. This type of ribbon and supply is ideal for many industries including automotive and the medical/pharmaceutical industries.
To replace or change out the ribbon, open the lid of the printer and insert the ribbon into the ribbon supply hub. Then turn the ribbon until the leader is wound around the core, close the printer and you’re done! The labeling experts at Creative Safety Supply are available to answer and questions or resolve any issues you may run into during the printing process.
- LabelTac Ribbon: What You Need to Know
- Understanding the LabelTac Pro X Printer
- LabelTac Support: Including the LabelTac 4 Pro User Manual
- All About LabelTac Tape
- What You Can do With LabelTac Supplies
- Reviewing the LabelTac 9 Printer
- All the Possibilities of LabelTac Labels
- What you can Create with the LabelTac Software
- Social Distancing Tools: Wall And Floor Signs– creativesafetysupply.com
- What to Know About the LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon– realsafety.org
- Using LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon– creativesafetypublishing.com
- What to Know About LabelTac Ribbon– bridge-to-safety.com
- The LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon and Supply– iecieeechallenge.org
- What is a thermal printer?– thermalboss.com
- LabelTac Software– blog.labeltac.com
- Bumper Stickers & More: An Introduction to Thermal Printing– safetyblognews.com